Rear Fender Tire Hugger Mud Guard for SYM Maxsym 400 2021-2022
- Made of High-End High-Quality Polypropylene
- The surface finish is engraved with a high-tech laser giving a carbon fiber twill weave look
- Made in Taiwan (High-Quality standards and High-Quality-Control)
- Fits your bike with no adjustment/cutting needed
How to install:
We highly recommend asking a professional or technician to make the installation of the rear fender, to avoid any improper installation or damage to the product or scooter. For safety reasons, the scooter must be cold, especially the muffler. Check the attached pictures for location references.
- Fasten the rear fender and the bracket with screws
- Wipe and clean the top of the air filter in your bike and stick the rear fender properly, After it is completed, the front part of the rear fender is firmly sticking.
- Install the rear fender between the air filter and the lock point of the rear rocker arm and use the original screw to fasten it.
- Install the rear fender bracket under the air filter on the left side of the air filter and between the lock points of the transmission cover and use the original screws to lock it.
- Installation done.
- Maxsym 400 2021-2022